Friday, December 31, 2010

The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same...Right?

It's New Year's Eve! So much has happened this year and truth be told, I'm bittersweet about it ending.

I've had my ups and my downs this year, had a great summer abroad and a KILLER semester these last few months.

Now, as the New Year approaches and I get that much closer to graduation in May, I find myself getting nervous and excited for what 2011 will bring. Obviously it'll bring graduation, but what about life after graduation?

I'll be in Spain for three months reporting for a local Seville newspaper in the language and then come home to life after college. I'm ready for it...whatever it may be!

I have my own resolutions for next year and those are to cook more, learn how to manage my money better and go to church on the regular.

For my blog, I'm thinking about switching it up. Everything! I will definitely write MORE and I will start incorporating more pictures.

My only setback is determining whether or not I should focus more on traveling abroad or on news.

Hmm...maybe international news and my daily musings abroad? What about a life after graduation type of blog? Tell me your thoughts!

With God, my family and my friends on my side, I feel as though NOTHING can get in my way. It hasn't so far! Here's to the New Year! May you all have a safe and Happy New Year. I'll see you all in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of daily musings abroad but incorporate that into life after graduation, maybe peppering in news articles related to Spain and/or to college graduates to make it relevant. If you just focus on the travel abroad, you don't have a blog when you come back without switching focus again.

    ReplyDelete