Thursday, July 21, 2011

Travel Challenge: Day 5--What Do You Bring With You When You Travel?

Aside from the important things like clothes, toiletries and that pesky little passport, there are certain items that I ALWAYS have with me when I travel.

My itty bitty denim purse that I've just decided to name Betsy! On almost every trip I've been on, someone always says don't bring a purse. Sorry. I have to have my purse! Betsy is great because she fits snugly under my underarm and out of the way. I'm usually able to fit, a map,wallet, copy of my passport, chapstick and any brochures that I pick up along the way. She's been through a lot, but always proves durable.


There's Besty!
Of course I'd bring a camera. I recently bought a new one last year that I absolutely love! I wanted to buy a Flipcam for video recording but of course just when I get up on technology they discontinue it. My camera is the basic digital camera, nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done.

photo via Google Product Search
My Bible. Every trip.Never fails. Whenever I need support, my Bible is right by my side.

 My Bible is standing vertically
 Depending on what type of trip it is, I'll bring my laptop. Recently, I found out that I have separation anxiety when it comes to Diamonds, so I bring her everywhere now!

photo via newfreelaptop.com
Last but not least, my diary. Sure I blog about my trips, but nothing beats pen and paper for me.
photo via blackbirdballard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment