Thursday, August 16, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge Day 16

Imagine Your Perfect Day

 
I wake up on time and have my God/meditation time. I then write for 30 minutes to an hour in my diary and proceed to get ready for the day. I start my day with a few laps around the track and then come home to prepare hot tea, hard boiled eggs and toast for myself. I spend the day downtown and go to a museum and get lost in a Mom and Pop bookstore for a few hours before treating myself to the local movie theatre where I see whatever tickles my fancy. I go to a local farmer’s market and pick up some fresh produce before going home. I turn on some relaxing music, cook and cuddle up on my couch to watch some TV until I’m finished with my meal. I grab the book I’m currently reading and read until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment