Tuesday, August 28, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge Day 28

Let Go of Your Past

Today's challenge is to let go of something from the past. Any fights, breakups, bad childhood memories....anything that still continuously has a hold on you and how you operate in your daily life.

First you have to acknowledge whatever bad thing occurred (it can be a list). Then you write it down as an affirmation. Example: We had an awful breakup but I thank you for letting me go because I was able to achieve so many wonderful things afterwards. I am grateful, happy and free. The last part to this challenge is to get rid of it. Destroy the list. Burn it! Let it go!

I've accepted the things that have happened in my past. I've dealt with those things and accepted it and let it go. They've shaped me into the person I am today and have given me room to have better and stronger friendships and be secure with the man I'm with.

They no longer have power over me and I'm free....and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment