Tuesday, September 04, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge: FINAL REFLECTION

I probably should've done this the day after I completed the challenge, but it was Labor Day weekend! My final thoughts, well, final reflection, on this challenge is....it was a great challenge that I think everyone should take part in!

I thought I knew myself pretty well, but this challenge really asks the right questions to make you think about your life and what direction it's heading in or where you want it to head in. I was successfully able to complete a majority of the challenges. Some of them, like no TV for 24 hours or take yourself out on a date, couldn't be completed due to traveling or work obligations. However, I do plan to try them out soon! I think I'll be forced to if certain things work out in the next few weeks....stay tuned for that announcement!

The one exercise that really spoke to me was, Conduct an Honest Self-Assessment. I didn't go in-depth about it on my blog but in my journal I let it all hang loose. I am pretty honest with myself but for that challenge I had to be completely honest which was scary because sometimes you don't want to admit certain things to yourself.

I recommend this challenge to anyone and everyone because it truly is a CHALLENGE, but it can and does lead to wonderful things in your life. Trust me, you won't regret it. It takes time and commitment, but if you can push through it you'll be thankful that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment