Friday, January 07, 2011

We're Getting Closer and Closer to the Finish Line

T-minus two days until the beginning of my last semester as an undergraduate!!! I'm anxious yet nervous to graduate and start the next chapter of my life.

That being said, let it be known that my course load is not for the weak at heart. I have no idea how I'll get through this last semester except by the grace of God....or His sense of humor.

So what are my plans for this semester which involves 5 classes (16 credit hours), over $600 worth of books, an internship and work?

Make it out alive.

All jokes aside I have set aside a few things I'd like to accomplish before I graduate and enter the "real" world.

1) Go to at least ONE basketball game. Yes, I have NEVER been to a basketball game at my school OR seen one. Sad...especially when we can get in for free! I love my school to death and support them in everything they do because I've had such a great time here. I've been to nearly every football game here and I think that they deserve the same attention.

2) Make all A's and B's this semester.
If you saw the courses I'm taking....you'd understand why this is on the list.

3) Play hooky and spend all day at the beach.
Out of the four years I've lived in Florida, I have not once skipped school just to go to the beach. In fact, I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to the beach since my residency in the Sunshine state. Sad isn't it?

4) Do more in depth stories at my internship.
I've been interning since May and I love it! They've provided me with some GREAT opportunities and even greater experience however, due to my crazy semester last Fall, I haven't been able to give 100% of my time to them. This semester though, my co-workers won't know what hit them!

5) Get my FINAL piercing!
I currently have 10 piercings! I want to get my very last piercing while in college before graduation. With the exception of my first set of earlobe piercings (which were pierced when I was three) I have had every other piercing of mine done while in college. I know that I'll have to say goodbye to my nose piercing once I graduate unfortunately, but I'll still seek pleasure in knowing that I have 10 other ones that aren't on my face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment