Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

10 years ago, on September 11, 2001 the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked in acts of terrorism.

courtesy of barenakedislam.wordpress.com
 I will never understand the sheer terror felt by the victims in flights 93, 11, 175 and 77 or in the World Trade Center as they witnessed the planes coming their way.

I will never understand the hatred and evilness of the hijackers who's main goal was to destroy the heart and soul of America.

I will never understand the fear and helplessness New Yorkers felt as they ran to safety knowing that was all they could do to save themselves.

I will never forget the strength and unity shown by citizens of America everywhere days after the attacks.

I will never forget the brave men and women who died fighting for our freedom overseas.

I will never forget.


courtesy of noodleprincess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment