Monday, October 17, 2011

Phew!

What a weekend it has been!

I just moved all of my stuff out of storage and out of my dear friend's apartment into my cozy one bedroom apartment and let me tell you, pooped is not even the word to describe how I feel right now.

Basically I'm starting from scratch again right now. No cable, no Internet, no furniture, just mounds upon mounds of clothing, books, DVD's, photo albums and other stuff.

It always amazes me how much stuff one girl can accumulate in four years in a furnished apartment. To say that I need furniture is the least of my worries. For now I'm trying to sort out what I'm going to do with all of my STUFF!

I'll be on here as much as I can since I have to go to the leasing office to use their Wi-Fi, but since the office is closed I'm sitting poolside using it until it gets dark. It may sound nice, to sit poolside and soak up the rays, but trust me, it's quite the opposite.

I'll upload pictures of my crazy apartment later, but on the upside of things, I did get my bookshelf and all of my books up and ready! I mean, that's the most important thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment