Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#WEverb11: Pay it Forward

28. Pay it Forward
Describe a random act of kindness that you benefited from in 2011. How will you pay it forward in 2012?

Aditi and I
 It wasn't really random, but my very close friend Aditi let me live in her apartment for two months while I saved money to get my own. I had just come back from a whirlwind summer and had no place to live and no job. Thankfully I got the job and was only looking at one apartment in particular but had to get my monies in order. I'm glad I filled out the application and paid the application fee when I did because I took the last one bedroom in the complex! I love my apartment complex but it's like an exclusive club to get into. Who knows what would've happened if I didn't get in. Aside from that, I plan on doing many things for Aditi in 2012 just like she has for me because that's the type of relationship we have.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment