Thursday, December 29, 2011

#WEverb11: Gush

29. Gush
Begin to create a plan for “My friends day out 2012″ – tell us what you envision.
I have so many different types of friends I can't just describe "my friends day out 2012" because it's an blanket statement that generalizes that all my friends are similar. Wrong.
I have some friends like my London sisters Tiffany Y. and Christine that I  could take to a museum, out to an arts festival, go to a hole in the wall restaurant, read each others writings and enjoy a nature walk.
2008 end of the school year dinner when I lived in Gainesville

Then there are others like Mirah, Tiffany T. and Shannon, whom I have fun with all the time! Somehow we always get into trouble. I let loose when I'm with them and usually when we go out, obscene amounts of alcohol are involved, dancing to the point of bruised toenails and memories that last forever.
Of course there's girls like Alex, Aditi and Vanessa. We can do anything and everything and make it a "friends day out." It could be grocery shopping or laying around the house, catching a movie, eating sushi or having a spa day.
I have friends who inspire me, friends who make me laugh, friends who I can just chill with but the truth is, they all bring out different sides of me, so I can't simply say what this "friends day out 2012" would include because NONE of my friends are the same. So take that take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment