Friday, December 30, 2011

#WEverb11: Meditate

30. Meditate
Were you happy with who you were in 2011? Who do you want to be in 2012 and beyond?
 I would say for the most part I was but there are definitely some things I need to work on i.e. my awkwardness. I've noticed that ever since Spain, I've become quite awkward in conversations, I'm not as sociable or friendly towards people like I used to be. It's like I have this "only speak when spoken to" mind frame and I hate it.
In 2012 and beyond, I'd like to be more like my mother. I know it's shocking because SO many people don't want to be like their mothers, but my mom is amazing. If I could have half the social skills that she does, I'd set for life. Her poise, beauty, style and grace is what I envy yet desire to have. She can make friends with anyone and go out alone and be completely fine with herself. I have to realize that she did grow into it, it didn't happen over time like I want it to be, but I'm definitely going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment