Saturday, December 31, 2011

LAST ENTRY OF THE YEAR!

Well folks, this is my last post of the year! I'll definitely be sad to see 2011 go, but I can't wait to see what's in store for me and my blog in 2012! I've had a wonderful year this year and it was full of transitions but every situation I found myself in and every opportunity I received, helped shape me as I go through my 20's. So I'll bid you adieu with the last #WEverb11 entry!

31. Foresee
Where do you hope to be on Jan 1, 2013?
I hope that by the beginning of 2013, I'm in a good place financially, mentally, physically and emotionally. I hope to be doing what I love with journalism and writing for a newspaper and of course doing a lot more traveling. I hope that I will finally have my tooth surgery and LASIK completed by then and simply be happy. I hope that I'm happy in life, in Christ and love.
 
 HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'LL SEE YOU IN 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment