Friday, December 16, 2011

#WEverb11: Surprise and Persevere

15. Surprise
What event of 2011 affected you in an unexpected way?
Nothing. Looking back, nothing surprised me or affected me. I had a set plan for my life in 2011 and that was graduate, go to Spain, move back to Tampa and find a job. I've done all of that so there's really no surprise! I'm such a planner that nothing can really surprise me which is kind of sad....hmmm....
16. Persevere
Describe something that disappointed you in 2011 and how you persevered.
I'm currently in a situation where I'm trying to persevere and it's difficult but I'm sticking with it until I can find receive some guidance from my mentor on what to do. We'll see where 2012 leads with this situation but that's all I'll say about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment