Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#WEverb11: Breathe

14. Breathe

How did you make space + peace for yourself in 2011?
The answer to that would be I didn't. This entire year I've basically been running on fumes, not making any time to myself. The first part of the year, from January to May, I was killing myself trying to finish up my last semester of college. Also, I had a job during that time and was interning, so I definitely couldn't make space or peace for myself without missing out on something. Then over the summer I was interning in Spain in a house with six international students and a loving yet dysfunctional family of four. The second half of the summer I was in Philadelphia for a journalism conference running around like a chicken with my head cut off covering elections trying to make deadline. Then I finally moved back to Tampa and was immediately in search of a job, which I thankfully got the next week after my return and since then I've been working non stop. So in terms of peace and space? It's been non existent but hopefully for 2012 I can make some time for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment