Sunday, August 05, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge Day 5

Envision Your Values in Action

So today we were asked to rate our values on a scale of 1-10 and ask ourselves if we were living them and what they would look like in action.

1.Religion
2.Family
3.Honesty
4.Respect
5.Friendship
6.Education
7.Love
8.Financial freedom
9.Healthy living
10.Non judgment

It was hard to rate my values because they are all extremely important to me. I believe that I’m living all of the things that I value. I’m slacking a little bit on religion (actively practicing it like I used to) which is sad because it’s what I value the most! However, all I embody all of these values and practice them daily, so I already know what they look like in action! If that sounds like I’m touting myself up, I don’t mean for it to come across that way, but this challenge has helped me realize some things about myself that I never noticed/paid attention to. So to understand it and accept it makes me feel good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment