Thursday, August 23, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge Days 22 and 23

Yesterday I was half dead after I went to the dentist and slept all day so here are my posts for Day 22 and Day 23 of the 31 Day Reset Challenge!

Day 22: Remove Negative People from Your Life
So I had a lot of fun with this one! I deleted a lot of people of my Facebook who weren't necessarily negative but weren't adding anything positive in my life and I believe that you should surround yourself with people who want to uplift you and encourage you to do great things in your life. It feels amazing!


Day 23: Stop Complaining for 24 Hours
Following from yesterday's challenge, this should be pretty easy right? I just have to remind myself of all the wonderful things happening in my life and not complain about things like traffic (at least I have a car!) or how much my mouth hurts after the dentist (at least I have insurance to get my teeth worked on!) I think this is one of the best challenges yet!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment