Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Person I Admire Most

My mother. There is no one person that I admire more than this woman. She's the only person in the world that I want to emulate. My mother exudes confidence, intelligence, class and grace. You can go head to head with her on any subject from homosexuality to wrestling to relationships and she will SHUT IT DOWN in a such a classy yet firm manner that you will leave with your mouth agape.



All you have to do is meet her to see where I "get it all from". Her mind is brilliant, her body is AMAZING for a 50 year old and her beauty is timeless. I can only hope that I am HALF of what she is.

I strongly believe that my mother is the SMARTEST person in the world. She has both book smarts (two degrees) and street smarts. She's seen so much and been through so much, and is still positive and dignified.

She always encourages and supports my endeavors. She always knows exactly what to say when I'm feeling down even when I don't want to hear it (because she's always right). Sometimes she doesn't even need to say anything...just her presence comforts me.



I admire this woman, I respect this woman...I fear this woman and I love this woman. She's the greatest example of what a lady should be like, and like a fine wine, she gets better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment