Saturday, March 26, 2011

Apparently I Have a Signature Pose.....

Every now and then I go through my pictures on my computer. Last week, while deliciously on Spring Break at my Mom's I decided to relive my glory days abroad.

Instantly I was flooded with memories of good friends and I in London or at Il Duomo in Florence. Then I realized...in a good portion of those pictures....I do a specific pose.

At first I thought to myself, "wow, Naomi you have that same pose in two different pictures in two different cities in different years!" Then, as I continued to go through my pictures, the pose became more apparent.

My signature pose, is this:

London 2005 in front of the Buckingham Palace Gardens at age 15, aaaah so young!
Now usually I don't have an awkward looking face, but this is generally my signature pose and I ONLY do it when I'm abroad! In all of my other pictures from high school or college I don't have a pose like this. But when I go abroad it's a completely different story!

I do have a variation of this pose:

Florence 2009 on top of the Duomo

Here are just a few more of pictures from my trips that include one of the two poses!

Paris 2009 inside the ballroom in Musée d’Orsay

I love elephants! Paris 2009 before going in to the Musée d’Orsay

Just behind me ladies and gentlemen is our seating area! Rome 2009--The Coliseum

On the Thames River tour showing off Big Ben. London 2010

Here I am AGAIN showing off Big Ben like I own it. London 2010

Oh yeah, I think I'll just chill here in Bath, England. 2010

At the top of St. Paul's Cathedral. London 2010

Same pose different country. No biggie. County Clare, Ireland 2010

Ireland 2010 again. One arm on a rail showcasing the scenery behind me...you know like all the other pictures I have on here.....

After visiting Muckross Abbey in Ireland 2010. There just happened to be a deer in the area. See how I show it off?

I thought I'd show off this sign in Gaelic while was on Inis Orr in Ireland in 2010. I don't know what it says but I'm doing my signature pose so who cares!?
I wonder why I never do it while I'm in the states. Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment