Sunday, May 20, 2012

Naomi and Alex take Dallas

For the past four days I've been in Dallas visiting my best friend Alex and trying to make up for four years of not seeing each other. We met at the end of our sophomore year in high school and were inseparable! After graduation, she moved to Texas and I moved to Florida for school, but we still remained close throughout our college years. Now, after four years of being apart, we reunited and the events that followed are nothing short of blog worthy!

Only 2 hours after arriving we decided to jump off a 75 foot ledge! I was on it for 20 minutes before actually jumping!


My fearless best friend did so, so flawlessly even though she's afraid of heights!

And that was only day one! We went to Cowboys Red River, a country dance hall later that night and line danced the night away! It was my first time ever going to a country music club and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

 

 The next day we went ice skating at the Galleria Ice Skating Center. Yes I slipped and fell right on the ice in front of a group of people, but I still had a great time.
 
Afterwards we went to Taste of Addison, a food festival, which had some really great foods to eat....and some not so great foods to eat....like the "Feast of the Brave" for example!

Mmm yummy!
 



We also did some other things that can't be mentioned on this blog, but needless to say, Dallas plus two best friends equals an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment