Thursday, August 09, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge Day 9

Find an Accountability Partner

Vanessa and I back in 2008
My accountability partner for this challenge is and has been my dear friend Vanessa aka my Mini Me. She’s actually been my accountability partner since I met her when I still lived in Kansas. For the past few years, she’s held me accountable for all of my actions, cried with me, laughed with me, encouraged me, supported me and talked some sense into me when I needed it but didn’t want to hear it.
I call her my Mini Me because she is EXACTLY like me in the way she thinks, speaks, how she reacts to situations…everything. The only thing is that she’s a year younger than me, hence the nickname Mini Me. She has a wonderful spirit and is an extremely positive person who wants nothing but the best for me. I’m blessed to have someone like her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment